This is a partial list of the sites I frequent, a listing is not necessarily an endorsement.
About the Sky
The Corbett Report
Guns + Butter
Jon Rappoport’s Blog
Memory Hole Blog
Paul Craig Roberts
Video Rebel’s Blog
- Propaganda, Edward Bernays
- The Art of War, Sun Tzu
- The Prince, Niccolo Machiavelli
- The Grand Chessboard, Zbigniew Brzezinski
- Brave New World (and BNW Revisited), Aldous Huxley
- Battle for the Mind, William Sargant
- The Creature from Jekyll Island, G. Edward Griffin
- Crossing the Rubicon, Michael C. Ruppert
- Another Nineteen, Kevin Ryan
- Fire in the Minds of Men, Peter Billington
- Day of Deceit, Robert Stinnet
- On the Trail of the Assassins, Jim Garrison
- JFK and the Unspeakable, James W. Douglass
- Crossfire, The Plot that Killed Kennedy, Jim Marrs
- The Deliberate Dumbing Down of America, Charlotte Iserbyt
- The Underground History of America’s Education, John Taylor Gatto
- Operation Mind Control, Walter Bowart
- Weird Scenes Inside the Canyon, David McGowan
- None Dare Call it Conspiracy, Gary Allen
- The Empire of the City, E.C. Knuth
- Propaganda, The Formation of Men’s Attitudes, Jacques Ellul
These are some of the books I have read. I personally purchase most of my books at Powells Books. I refuse to do business with Amazon. For harder to find books I’ve found Abebooks and Alibris to be very helpful.
September 11th – The New Pearl Harbor – 5 hours of excellent analysis. I agree with 95% of the material. Just watch an hour, and you’ll watch the rest.
Evidence of Revision – JFK, RFK, MLK, Jonestown Massacre. 6 parts and over 10 hours long. What is particularly compelling about this series is the video footage and audio recordings of the events and their aftermath, including interviews.
A Noble Lie – Oklahoma City Bombing, outstanding documentary.
Operation Gladio – 1992 BBC documentary about false-flag State sponsored terrorism in Europe.
Apollo 11 Post-Flight News Conference – I simply ask that before you watch think about how three men who had just walked on the moon and returned would be behaving if they done that which was claimed. Then watch and draw your own conclusions.
Money Masters – 1996 documentary by Bill Still on the Federal Reserve